Do you own an Australian job board and looking for its promotion?
Many new Australian job board owners struggle to get their brand promoted to recruiters and job seekers. The main challenge is get traffic to job boards and then registration of job seeker and recruiter.
Here I will discuss some of the initial and most important factors that are must these days for job boards.
1) Blog: One cannot miss this section in their Australian job board. One need to frequently, may be weekly add one useful article related to the niche. Blogs can offer good amount of Australian traffic.
Start a blog that would interest the average job seeker.
2) Social Media Marketing: Promote your jobs and blog posts on social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google-Plus, LinkedIn to drive traffic to your website and job board.
3) Guest Blogging: Guest blogging is a way to boost your off-site SEO by publishing articles on other websites related to the job niche you’re serving.
4) Email Marketing: Email marketing is a great way to continue to promote your Australian job board content after you’ve had some interest. Try to collect email data using some subscription model or have users to create job alerts.
5) Traffic form Australian job search engines: Create a RSS feed and get traffic from job aggregations and search engines. Indeed is the main one which can index your feed and offer traffic. Juju and Jobisite also has search engine aggregation that offer free traffic and can be used.
6) Word of mouth marketing: Make sure that you talk about your job board in public places and also let your users promote your name in Australia. A good service can boost this marketing.
7) Video marketing: Apart from blogs, videos are also getting popular these days. Try creating some useful videos that can be shared and somehow you can add your promotion stuff in that video.
8) RSS submission: Make sure that you submit your job RSS feed to various RSS engines or directories. Make it easy for your users to subscribe to these feeds.
9) Landing Pages: Landing pages, like any other part of your online marketing arsenal, need goals.
Without concrete, specific goals, there’s no way to create an effective page. Your goal should be clear before you begin designing